The June Lake Loop
June Lake is a community in the heart of California's eastern Sierra Nevada region.
- World Class Trout Fishing
- Hiking and Climbing
- Road Cycling or Mountain Biking
- Camping and RV use
- Backpacking and Wilderness Travel
- Swimming, Waterskiing and Wakeboarding, Paddling and Sailing
- 4WD and OHV Routes
- Winter Skiing, Snowboarding, Snowshoeing, Snowmobiling
- Fall Colors
- Sightseeing, Wildlife and Birds, Photography
- A great retreat for just relaxing
Our town offers what you need to make your vacation complete. There are recreational facilities including a winter ski area and summer marinas on the lakes; places to stay, eat and drink; live entertainment venues; horseback rides and pack trips; grocery and convenience stores; supplies, photography, art and pottery galleries; a full spa and fitness facility; a great brewery; a retail cannabis boutique; sporting goods, souvenirs, and friendly people to welcome you.
The Gull Lake Boat Docks on a calm spring morning